We love to give you the skinny on the different entertainment options that are available. We especially like the cruises, because you can eat, drink, and be merryfor several days at a time.
Save the dates: January 27th February 3rd. This is whenBlue Note At Sea 2018 will take place. The Blue Notebrand is iconic, with it’s record label and the New York nightclub. It is only fitting that Blue Note is involved in one of the top music themed cruises.
There are several cruise types to choose from, so why not select one that involves some of the top artists in the genre?
Here is the music lineup:
What are the ports of call for this trip?
The cruise sets sail from Ft. Lauderdale on January 27th. Here are the ports of call:
- January 29th Labadee, Haiti
- January 30th St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.
- January 31st San Juan, Puerto Rico
- February 2nd CocoCay, Bahamas
- February 3rd Ft. Lauderdale, FL
There are currently eight different stateroom options available, and the price range is between $2350 and $4450.
There are payment plans available, so you can drop a deposit to secure your spot on the cruise.
Here are the amenities that are included in the price:
- Round trip cruise from Ft. Lauderdale
- Port Charges, Taxes, Onboard Gratuities, Fuel Surcharge Guaranty and Administrative Fees.
- All performances, interviews, parties and events presented on the cruise
- All meals (gourmet fare in the formal dining room, casual fare at multiple venues open for meals throughout the day).
- 24 hour room service
- Non-carbonated beverages (i.e. coffee, juices, tea)
- Fitness center
- Casino access
- Hot tubs
- Basketball court
- Jogging track
- In room TV and movies
- Full service room cleaning (twice a day)
- Daily in room fruit presentation